Monday 17 November 2008

Arto:Your Favourite Dictionary

My favourite dictionary is Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary because it explain clear meaning and it has example of using the word. it is easy understanded and make me use right the word. it show the signs or labels that tell me about the word is general or spacific work. Also, it has some information that tell the word is about. Morever, it has study section and the picture that give me extra help with particular areas of English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.