Monday 2 May 2016

Fang's favorite work of art



I've never ever thought of any piece of art before since art is my least favorite subject, but I really enjoy watching the US. TV series. "Pretty Little Liars" is the best TV series ever and is my favorite work of art. 

I got to know this master piece last spring when I visited and slept over with my  Hungarian friend. Once I watched Pretty Little Liars, I just can't stop watching it.The story is about the high school girls whose friend(Alison) was missing and then her body was found.Pretty Little Liars is very interesting and you always have to ponder a lot to find out what is gonna happen in the next episode. It doesn't have so much romantic which is very boring for me. The plot is very stunning and strong. In 45 minutes on an episode, every single details are important. If you like detective story, you will love it.
  
Who is the murder? Why did she/he kill her? And what are the truth? I don't know the answers either ,but I will find out those on my own. If you take a try ,I bet you can't stop watching it like me.

6 comments:

  1. I have never watch it before. But surely, i have heard from some of my friends that it was great. I would love to watch this TV show after reading your blog. It also sounds interesting too. Maybe i should spend free time devoting for this TV series haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I read your writing, I instantly think my favorite detective cartoon, Conan because while I'm reading your article, it feels like some suspecting characters were died and then the main character Conan have to investigate every person relating to the crime. From my point of view, I became always interested and desired to watch the new episode that screened tomorrow or next weekend in the past. Fortunately, presently, I can continue to watch it via my smart phone or computer.

    So, I believe Pretty Little Liars probably sounds great like Conan too. If I have some free time, I will watch it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like Detective Conan too, the main character ,Conan, is really smart and talented. He always brave and find out who is the murderer.
      However, my beloved Pretty Little Liars is different from Detective Conan that even in the 4th season, the girls have no ideas who is the murderer. People have gone and gone, the threat is getting rougher. You will find it much different in Pretty Little Liars.
      Have Fun!

      Delete
  3. This series sounds pretty interesting. I don't usually watch TV series, but it looks like I will have to try out really soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love detective stories; however, I have never watched this series before. But from your blog, I think I will find some time to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like watching TV series and I think the plot of this series is interesting and it sounds fun, so may be I would find my time to watch it too!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.