Tuesday 3 May 2016

Nuke's favourite of art


Oh.. I rarely think about this topic. One of my favorite work of art is Jazz music. I feel that jazz is the music that great for relaxing, it doesn't sound strict like classical music that fix by the original music note. One thing that I love jazz is that each song can be improvised in various feel upon the artist imagination. For example, 'Fly me to the moon' one of my favorite songs, if you search for this song on the Youtube, you may found more than 100 versions with different rhythm and style. the other interesting thing about jazz is the lyric. I love to listen to the lyrics and think about the meaning of them, Most of the songs written with very beautiful words, some of them tell about the feeling to their love one, or compare their love to the beautiful of nature. My favorite jazz artist are Frank Sinatra and Michel Buble.


Source: https://makingmusicmyway.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/jazz-club.jpg

8 comments:

  1. So Nuke, among the vast amount of jazz that has been created over the past century, which is your favourite work of art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is many jazz songs that I like. To be more specific, my favourite jazz works are based on the artist. My most favourite artist is Michael Buble. I love his singing style and his warm voice, the big band music played in his song also great and sound more modern. Here is some example of my favourite song from his work, 'Quando Quando Quando'.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3r9fI8VsyI

      Delete
  2. I agree with you that listening to jazz music is very relaxing. I also like instrumental jazz music as it can be played to keep me concentrate on my work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also use jazz as a background music for studying too.
      Apart form jazz, I'd like you to try this music playlist on youtube.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/StudyMusicProject

      Delete
  3. Even though I hardly listen to jazz musics; but, after I read your article, I become slightly interested with them. Furthermore, I instantly listen Fly Me To The Moon song. I agree with you that it's makes me become relaxed and want to listen to other jazz musics.

    In addition, "Fill my heart with song and let me sing forever more." is one sentences in its lyric. it enables me to think to last year that my friend Arm sang songs to his girlfriend via Skype. It's very romantic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your friend is such a romantic guy. You may like to listen jazz instrumental music during your self-studying like Kam.
      I have some favourite track here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJNw9HfEVhE

      Not only jazz, but bossa nova also good for relaxation too.

      Delete
  4. I agree with Nuke. I mean listen to the lyric and think about the meaning. The music can really well communicate, especially from "heart to heart".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ai, and I think that the lyric in old songs are more beautiful and meaningful the this modern songs.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.