Monday 2 May 2016

Nan's favorite work of art

I have my all time passion which is drawing. I don't usually draw comics or cartoon characters. When i start to draw something I always think of a beautiful landscape or portrait that i will design them by my own ways. When it came out it will look different from others. Someone told me i'm talented. But i don't think i"m good enough in drawing. I still need practices and so on. I wish i could just draw anything i want to but sometimes you face troubles when you can't draw things to be like your imagination. My work usually be in black and white edition and shading. I'm not really good at adding colors in so it's a good idea to leave it black and white. Here's a sample of my art work. As you can see i can do kind of good but not good. I still need to practice myself more and more to reach a goal set as professional drawer.




6 comments:

  1. Nan, it's great. Used to draw, but like many things I used to do, I didn't practice enough to get really good. You clearly did not have these problems with your drawing. Thanks for sharing this piece of art with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Peter! I'm positive you also did well on drawing too.

      Delete
  2. This picture is very good. I wish I could draw pictures like you. I think if you study in grade 12 (mathayom 6), many of your friends wil suggest you to study in the Faculty of Architecture or the Faculty of Decorative Arts. Anyway, you can use your talent in many careers too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Chan. I did study in grade 12 and many friends told me like that but my field of study right now also involves drawing so i will still use my skill just as much. But thank you for those kind words though

      Delete
  3. How could you say this isn't good enough? I can't even draw the circle to be circle. When I was a little kid, my parents took me to several drawing schools and made me spend an hour or more with pencil, colors and crayons. Art always be my least favorite subject. I can certainly say that I hate it; the reason is probably just because all I can draw are garbage. For me, turn to be that owl might easier than draw it one myself.
    Your work is amazing! Be proud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha your art work mustn't be that bad Fang. But Art is not my favorite subject either it's just what i enjoy doing when i have free time haha. I still wish i could do better but thank you for those kind words. Maybe i can teach you how to draw if you want haha.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.