Monday 2 May 2016

Un's favorite work of art

I haven't thought about my favorite work of art before. During my leisure time, I usually browse the internet to see many paintings. One of my favorite painters is Jackson Pollock. I like how he painted the paintings. He used the technique of splashing colors into the papers. This is one way to express how you feel. When I see his painting, it makes me think of what his thoughts might be while painting that piece of art such as showing his anger or happiness. Sometimes, it even make me think of myself and what I should do with my life. If you have free time, I suggest you should try looking at this painting for a while and think of yourself and what Jackson might think. 


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I agree with you. When I look Jackson Pollock's pictures, I usually think the meaning of his pictures and response it by writing on my notebook or discuss his pictures with my family or my buddies. It's fun to get different aspects from other people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas here for when we get to Unit 2 in Quest, but I'm afraid that Pollock isn't one of Hartmann's featured artists. There isn't even a Picasso, who is probably my favourite artist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is fun to think about the meaning of art work like painting or even the music.
    Form your Pollock work, I guess that he may angry on something and express in warm colors tone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.