Tuesday 17 March 2009

Aclohol ban on Songkran holidays

According to the Nation Breaking News on March 17, 2009 reported the Public Health Ministry measures to ban or limit sales of alcohol during the Songkran holidays to control the number of road accidents. What do I think about this? I think this measure is useless. To support my opinion, I have been thinking about what drinker could do if they know the news. Drinkers cannot buy alcohol on Songkran holidays, but they can buy it before and stock it until Songkran day become. Also An road accident isn’t cause from drinking only in other word there are several causes such as carelessness and fall asleep while driving. I think the best solution to solve the problem is stop selling an alcohol. So, what do you think about this news?

1 comment:

  1. You’re right. If I were Thai, I would buy much amount of alcohol in front of the day of Sonkran.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.