Wednesday 4 March 2009

Li La's Introduction

My name is Sreypouv Sreng, you can call me LiLa. I’m come from Cambodia. Now I am living in Thailand, Bangkok which is near to Nana station.
During I stay in Bangkok, I have been studied in Regular course at AUA language center. I really enjoyed this course because regular course is focusing in grammar and easy to understand about topic sentences. Whatever, I have some activity that I don’t really like about this course too. That is a lot of general writing almost every chapter. Sometime I feel a little bit boring about this, if I compare regular course and Academic course. I think, there are different between these two courses because Academic course is not specific about the grammar or just general writing. They have more activity in teaching and a lot of home works to do as university do. However, when I finis this Academic English program. I apply to go to Bangkok University this year in major International Business Administration. I chose this major because now I helping in my parents business so I believe that major can help me to improve my knowledge and successful to dearl in business in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.