Wednesday 4 March 2009

DA's Introducing Ourselves

My first name is Laddawan and my last name is Chanthong .I was born in Ratchaburi province.I am 23 years old. my family have 6 person and I have 2 older brother and a younger sister.I graduated from Rajamungala university of lanna, Lampang. My major is food science and technology.when I finished university I come to study about Intensive English program at AUA.Why do you study English at AUA? because I would like to develope and improve my English skill and I plan to go to study of master degree about food science in abroad but I not sure which country. My problem is conversation not well when I present in my group.I was quite nervous at that time, so it made my voice sound a little bit nervouse .My concern is that friends in my group my not be able to understand what I have said . I am telling you ,I am not familair with accent from some foreigner studens because every native language tend to have their own accent which cause English pronounciation even more harder to understand.
In free time, I enjoy reading about comedy and short story sometime I play computer game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.