Wednesday 4 March 2009

Pang's Introducing Ourselves

My name is Suthida Khositsakul. You can call me Pang. I graduated from Kasetsart University in faculty of Electrical engineering. My major is Electronic. I plan to continue to study the master degree in England this year. Actually, I want to work at least one year before continue my study but my parents did not agree with me. They motivated me to study other field because work on engineering isn't suitable for woman. Then I made a decision to choose major of finance. I study at AUA because I want to improve my English skills. I am afraid of my bad skills will be a problem when I study in the university. I realize that my worse point is writing skill. I have a grammar problem and don't know how to clearly organize an essay . I would like you to check it and give me some advice how to write correctly.

2 comments:

  1. Electrical engineering and finance: that sounds like an interesting mix of interests.
    I'm not sure that I agree with your assessment of your grammar. No, it's not perfect, but the example here looks pretty good to me. I also thought your post was well organized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worried with gramma. I tell you I don't understand gramma like you. I hope you 'd speck when you want and unclear anything. Because time of learning can't turn and when you go to study abroad,Nobody teach you like at here. Finally I feel happy to know you.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.