Monday 30 March 2009

Medics 'can mend a broken heart'



In “Medics 'can mend a broken heart'” BBC News report about the broken heart syndrome can treat by taken aspirin or heart medicines until the first 48 hours. From research 70 patients in US hospital, the most patient had been faced bad news such as about lost of family member or car accident. When patient arrived to hospital with broken heart syndrome, they were taken aspirin or heart drugs and medicine devices. All the patients survived the first 48 hours. The broken heart syndrome is called Takotsubo cardiomyopathy. The broken heart syndrome involved with stressful and emotion. June Davison, a spokeswoman for the British Heart Foundation, say: "There does seem to be an association between this condition and a very stressful event". That syndrome looks like heart attack such as chest pain, shortness of breath. However, it can disappear quickly if cure correctly. Somebody comment that “A broken heart just needs time to digest the pain and get back on track with the help of friends, relatives and some shopping”
Nowadays there is not approve the true theory, it is still learning about treatment broken heart syndrome.

When are you shock about bad story or sadness? How do you treat yourself for forget it?

_________



References


Medics 'can mend a broken heart'.( 27 March 2009), BBC News, Retrieved March 30,2009 from http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7967660.stm

3 comments:

  1. It depend on the story, if it is a little about misunderstand or petulant with someone I don't talk with that person at first. After that, I will clear it but if it about sad or depress story I sometimes cry when I live alone so,I find activity to do such as see the movie, sing karaoke.I think that time can help everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are different levels of sadness. If it is low level, it is easy to overcome by sleeping plenty of time, eating a lot of delicious food and buying things on impulse. However, if someone pasts away, It is hard to get over. I will spend a lot of time to recover from the shock. I believe the time will cure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Mi and May. I think, it depends on situation and different levels of sadness. I had the problem before. No one to blame and just need to be strong. It does take time to cure. It's good to remember all good time you have shared together. If I very sadness I will go to shopping with my friend , sing song, an exercise, and sometime I will talk with my close friend for relax myself.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.