Monday 16 March 2009

Korea series is popular in thailand


When I was child, I like chinease movie more than thai movie or american movie. But I don't know about Korea country. I just know that is in Asia. First time I know Korea series is "Autrum in my heart". My friends told me it's so ramantic and sad. I don't like sad story and don't watch it. From this series, the thai people 'd like to visit in Korea. I think it 's only new trend, it 's disappear in the future. At the weekend I have freetime , I like to watch TV program. The morning movie presents Korea series. After that I feel the Korea series is so fun and interesting story. I try to manage my free time for watch them. At now the movie , song and actor is popular in thailand which come from movie. I think why the thai actor is popular in another country similar thai teenage crazy Korea singer? I guess the Korea goverment support them. Do you think when thai actor is well - know in the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.