Monday 16 March 2009

response writing

One of important customs in my country is garthering of family on Chinese new year. At these day, we will visit our relatives. The first day, we come to our grandmother's house and have fund together. The second day, we visit our relatives. The last day we visit our teachers and our friends. That's great time and more especially for the children because they will be recieved the lucky money from the older, so they're very excited. When I was young I always expected Chinese new year, because I didn't have to go to school, my parent bought for my new dresses and the most excited was lucky money. Whenever I think of that I'm very excited, but this year I wasn't there with my family so I was very sorry for that.
__________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.