Wednesday 4 March 2009

Ann's Introduction ourselves

Hello, my name is Tawitra Jaroenpongchai.My nickname is Ann. I'm 23 years old. I just gratuated from Srinakarinwirod University,faculty of science, major of chemistry.There are a lot of things to expain about me.First of all,Many friends told me that I was so friendly that is becuase I easily get along well with people.If you know me more, you will know that I can be your bestfriend.Another thing,I'm so lively.I have more energy for acivities.
Now,I'm studying english with AEP because I want to practice my english.My english isn't so good because I dont use english for a long time.I knew this program from my sister.AEP is a great english program.I think so. In my freetime,i'll go to Starbucks and drink coffee after that I'll go to shop and hang out with my friends.I love to eat foods around bangkok.If you want to know delicious foods,you will ask me. Thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. Starbucks is coming up soon. I'm not so sure about chemistry, but it's always a good thing to have people from different academic backgrounds.
    And we like lively, active participation in class; that is definitely a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.