Wednesday 4 August 2010

Aim’s Academic Interests

For a nerdy boy like me, Biology and Chemistry do interest me a lot since I was in grade 7 till now. I never take any special classes, but I did joy in school science club all the time. Mostly, I study in the article, which I’m interested, by reading thick textbooks, doing lots of old exam papers including asking teachers. Teacher sent me to the science competition. Usually, I passed through the deep round, and I got in the top 3 of that competition, so these make me love them. In order to broaden my knowledge, I started studying English to be able to read English textbooks, which have a lot more varieties of interesting issues. However, Medical health also interests me because I can use them in my life for having good health and avoiding any factors that cause diseases. These make me start questioning everything surrounded me. How that happens? Why it happens? What it can be benefit for me? . To find the answer, I have always spent years to understand them. These are my academic interests.

1 comment:

  1. Aim,
    I like your healthy, critical approach to things around you. It should serve you well in our class, and in academic life generally. Asking questions and asking for support is always a good thing, although it doesn't always please everyone.
    _______________

    Although I almost never make any change to a student blog post, I have moved your title from the post to the title field.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.