Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wut’s academic interests

At present, my academic interest is business. It starts from my last semester in the university where I took a business course as my elective one. Although, it is just a basic business course, I like it so much because I can gain lots of thing to use in my future that I want to do my own business. A lot of strategies that I learned are very interesting. So now, I am looking for the course such as MBA or another business program to take in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.