Thursday 12 August 2010

Hot 'n Heart

My first intention in writing a news review in this blog is "I want to review every type of news", I found it is really hard because I don't have backgrounds in many fields, but I will try.
My first review is about sport, my second is, I guess it call, breaking news, and today I will write about health, healthy news.
Before I start with my news, there is a progress in Peter's news "A Matter of Trust" here "Saudi gives Blackberry reprieve" if you are interested.
And, finally, today my news is "Climate change 'will increase heart deaths'"

This news says about the increase of amount of people who die by heart problem. Every 1 degrees Celsius temperature reduction make 200 more people be heart attack in England and Wales. Elsewhere heatwave in Paris made 11,000 people died, many of them are cardiac death.
FYI, global warming make some places hotter, some places colder, and some more places hotter in summer and colder in winter, but if you sum all climate change around the world, it's getting hotter.

In my opinion, this global warming problem is getting more and more harsh, and everyone realize that we must stop global warming, but there is too little people do it seriously. I admit that I am the one who know but neglecting this problem because the warming wasn't melt my chair, and I think there are billion, trillion, or maybe zillion of people act like me.
USA, the strongest country, government just realize this problem few years ago; however, they act about this were so airily, because to solve this problem may weakening their economic power.
__________
References
Peter. (2010, August 4). A matter of trust. Class Blog - AEP at AUA. Retrieved August 12, 2010 from http://peteraep.blogspot.com/2010/08/matter-of-trust.html.

Saudi gives Blackberry reprieve (2010, August 10). BBC News. Retrieved August 12, 2010 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-10923893.

Climate change 'will increase heart deaths' (2010, August 11). BBC News. Retrieved August 12, 2010 from http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-10917611.

Global warming. (2010, August 10). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 1:18, August 12, 2010, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Global_warming&oldid=378261446

2 comments:

  1. Because we live in the same sphere-shape home called earth. Because we think we are superb.
    Because we know how to stop this incident.
    Because we are greediness.
    Because we acts nothing.
    Thus we are nothing, we are a Boiling frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Us government is worried about their economic power and we're worried about social and economic capacity while climate is changing.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.