Tuesday 3 August 2010

Net's Academic Interests Today

I spent 3 years in university to have fun with my friends. In the last year, I had a free class which I have freedom to choose the branch of study and I chose to study photography. Therefore, I'm interested in photography but there are a lot of kinds of photography such as, fashion, landscape, portrait but I was hypnotized by fashion photography while I saw this kind of photo in the international magazine. After that, I was looking for the "how to book" for study it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Net! It seems like we have the same interest about photography. well, most of my photos are Still-Life, Landscape and Seascape.

    Even though Fashion's photography is not my interest but i also learn all type of Photography's area.

    "Nick Knight", he is one of my fav fashion's photographer.
    His work is always stand out from others.

    What about yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Golf. I'm glad to see the person who like to photograph as well. Although, your favourite and mine are not the same but I'd love to discuss about it a lot ^_^. Moreover, I've never had any favourite photographer so I think you should suggest me one ^__^ then I'll looking for his/her works.

    ------------

    OMG, I just see Nick Knight's works. He is an amazing photographer. I really love his works and Its inspire me so much. There are several photos which were taken by the talented photographer so I really want to say thank you to open my small world. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.