Sunday 15 August 2010

Nan and friend with phobia

Many of my friends have phobia of difference kind of animal some are afraid of snake some are afraid of insects, but the phobia that we have in common is phobia of cockroaches. For my experience with cockroaches phobia, it happen when I was in primarily school. My cousin picked up a died cockroach and ran after me that why I afraid of it. I hate its leg as in several kind of insect I also hate too. I have many accident with cockaches; for example,One of my friend and I are in the restroom. While we are looking in a mirror, I see something flying past behind our back. A few seconds we are run as fast as we can to the nearest room, and wait for help. Now it not affect much on my life, I just walk away if I see it in distance, and avoid going to dirty or dark place.
__________
References
Hartmann, P. (2007). Quest 2 Reading and Writing, (2nd. ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.