Tuesday 3 August 2010

Golf's Academic Interests

"Fine Art" is the area that motivated me the most in last 5 years, where as my major was Advertising which is totally difference from current's interest. At that time I was so curious to know more about two elements of visual art, so that after i graduated, i decided to work as a graphic designer for a year then i took course to studied about "Photography" where i discovered a source to generate ideas and expressed it in my last photography's project at university. The source is about human's life span that i got the idea from Buddhism. I always put some hidden words about human's life and what is going on to our social into my works not only in photograph but also into all my works.

Although, i already knew where to find ideas but it's never stop me to learn more about whatever if it can bring out my idea, so why not?. I usually get ideas from books or movies but Philosophy is also on my lists. Some says it is too hard to understand but if it going to enhance my knowledge and creativeness. I'll give it a try.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that philosophy is on your list. It's on mine, too.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.