Tuesday 3 August 2010

Aon’s currently academic interests

Although I hold B.A. in Mass Communication, my currently academic interest focuses on business administration, especially marketing management. This personal attention has been raised during my last job as senior advertising officer of Siam Paragon Shopping Complex. My main responsibility was to create the advertisement to promote the marketing events and promotional campaigns of the shopping mall. In order to make the effective advertisement, I had to study and try to completely understand the marketing strategies of each campaign. For this reason, I have indirectly absorbed the business management and intended to learn more about this field. Therefore, I decide to pursue for Master’s Degree in Business Administration. I hope the master program will be the perfect bridge to my future career and serve my currently interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.