Sunday 15 August 2010

Ked and Lizard Phobia

I think fear can happen to anyone but it might be different type up to person. And I interest to share my experiences of phobia from the second questions on page 176 of Quest (Hartmann, 2007). Actually, when I was young, I afraid of many animals if I saw it was killed in front of me. The biggest fear of me is lizard, only one kind that stay in a house. I could not remember when this fear start but I remember that it happened from my aunt house. On her ceiling, so many lizards were fighting each other till their tails drop by my side. Because of I was very young, I could not understand why that tail still move without their body!! Nowadays, I sill cannot recover this fear and it effect me a lot because I have to face it every where in my country. Only one thing I can do is to avoid it as possible.

__________
References

Hartmann, P. (2007). Quest 2 Reading and Writing, (2nd. ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.

2 comments:

  1. I don't like house lizard, too. we don't have that one in my country. I think i could compare those lizard from different country. Specially, lizard in thailand is cry so loudly eventhough they are smaller than other country. indian one is much bigger but quite. And afrian one also cry but not so often and loudly.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu nil , You are so expert about any kinds of house Lizard !;)

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.