Monday 16 August 2010

May

Quest 2
Reading and writing
The question number 2 from page 176. What are you afraid of? Can you think of when you first had this fear, and why? How do you deal with this fear?
.
.
The fear of snakes is very common and I also fear them. I will never forget that when I first experienced this fear. When I was 10 years old, I saw a big long snake crawl into my house. It came straight towards me. I froze at the sight of the snake and didn't know what to do. My mother walked in and grabed a broom and chased it out of the house. To this day, even if I see a snake on TV I become temporarily frozen with fear. It is something I can never get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.