Sunday 15 August 2010

Golf's classic fear of snake

When I was five, I was standing and enjoying the rain outside and then I saw a slim-long-shiny-green snake in front of my opened door. It was crawling slowly from side to side  then suddenly stop and our eye’s met. I couldn’t do anything but froze and I couldn’t move any single muscle and not even scream my lungs out or any single tear drop. I was shocked. It was my first time that I’ve seen a snake this close. It was so ugly and disgusting which made me hate snake since then. To make matters worse, once I tried to cope with this fear by touched the-most-creepy-creatures-on-earth’s skin at the zoo and my fear got the best of me. I froze for a second, shivered and ran away.
Although, I tried to cope this fear by avoiding an encounter with snake but I can’t really get rid of off my life. I sometime saw a snake crawling pass in front of my car while I was speeding and avoid hitting it. At that time, I couldn’t see anything or what is going on?, I only saw a snake. Beside, I felt like time has stopped for like 5 minutes and my whole body just froze until my friends shouting on me “Golf!! Car!!!” because i didn’t see that my car was going to hit another car in a sec. Even I think about how creepy it was now, it just gave me the chills.

__________
References

Hartmann, P. (2007). Quest 2 Reading and Writing, (2nd. ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.

2 comments:

  1. OK..finally
    Tomorrow we have frog and snake....funny classroom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the nice things about snakes is that they eat frogs.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.