Tuesday 3 August 2010

M's Academic Interests Today

Ten years ago, I started driving my first car. I enjoyed it very much and I began to like motorcar from that time. Supercar is a very fast automobile that I wish to drive but it is very costly.For example,Ferrari, Lamboghini,Porsche are some of the popular supercars and they are really beautiful. I get excited every time I saw them on the road and wondered how can a person created such amazing things like those.Sometime I dream of having one of them in my house but for now I can always feel them from my books and magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.