Monday 25 May 2015

Bon voyage en jeu (Google translated)


Back in the childhood, Many people tend to play a  video game or two when they were young, it was so dreamy and full of imagination, for someone a game would not be just a game for them, perhaps it might have been their ideal world to live in, so let take a step back from the reality and take a trip into the world of games.
GameSpot weekly Q&A section is back again, and asking their staff and readers with a question of "What game world would you want to spend a week-long vacation in?".

For me, there are a lot of games, I would like to spend my vacation in, but if I have to choose one that would definitely be World of Warcraft or WoW as everyone calls it, and I think just a week wouldn't be enough for me there. In WoW there a lot of beautiful places and fun events which I  cannot attend all of it in just only a week, so for my trip in WoW I would start off by visit Darnassus the city of night elf then continue to sight seeing around Teldrassil areas such as Pool of Alithrien and Shadowglen, then I  would spend my time in Darnassus for another  whole day.

Then on the third day i would spend my time traveling to Pandaria, and there I would spend what left of my time to visit many places like the majestic Mogu'shan Palace and the Shrine of Seven Stars, take a stroll through beautiful and calm Jade Forest and perhaps walk along the Great Wall of Pandaria, and finally if I have enough time I would spend it all in the magic city of Dalaran.

Sorry, for not writing down much about the details of what it's like in WoW, because I know you probably wouldn't not understand what I'm talking about anyway; however I would still like to hear from you about your trip of a week in your favourite video game.

__________
Reference
Espineli, M. (2015, May 22). What Game Would You Want To Vacation In?. GameSpot Q&A Rest and relaxation. Retrieved from http://www.gamespot.com/articles/what-game-would-you-want-to-vacation-in-gamespot-q/1100-6427521/

2 comments:

  1. If it's called World of Warcraft, doesn't that mean that there are wars raging around and destroying the sights? It sounds like a holiday in Afghanistan or Syria, which also have some great historical sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well there's always a war in WoW, but when the time pass by wars also ended, and that's why you won't see wars raging around those areas but in an event battlefield instead, and also I think "Yes, it sounds like a holiday in countries where they have some great historical sites, while they are in the time of war.

      Delete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.