Thursday 11 June 2015

Building a LEGO car

I first brainstorm ideas and thoughts on the LEGO car I want. A good source for ideas is of course the internet which provide lots of LEGO car design. I usually gather as much ideas, information and car design as much as possible at this process.

After I'm happy with the brainstorming, I would organize the brainstormed ideas. Choosing the car design and picking the LEGO parts which needed for the design.

Then, I would begin drafting the LEGO car. Putting LEGOs together piece by piece, Insert a motor and battery to run the car.

Next, I review my LEGO car. I would try to run the car around, check if there is some flaws which needed to be fixed, for example, some LEGO parts will easily fall off due to the building quality.

After the reviewing, I revise it by adding more LEGOs usually to make the car looks better. But if the modification is needed to makes the car more stable, then I will add it at this process.

Lastly, I publish the car, maybe to go on a run or a race with my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.