Thursday 11 June 2015

Taking a photo by a film camera

            Nowadays, many people take a photo by using a digital camera or smartphone which are easy ways to take a photo. However, I’ve fell in love with the classic style of taking a photo by film camera. I have many cameras but my favorite one is Lomo LC-A+. The camera doesn’t work until I put a film into it.
            The first step is to brainstorm ideas about what kind of subject I want to take. For example, I want to take a photo of person in day light. I need to decide what type of film to use. It can be used with a 35mm film like Kodak ColorPlus 200 which is the best and cheapest one or Fuji Superia 400 which give beautiful colors.
            Then, I organize the camera, film and other stuffs such as a tripot and a shutter release remote that I want to use. I draft the functions of camera to use it appropriate with each photo that I will take. In addition, I review that I put the film into the camera in the right position and check that the camera is set at the right ISO speed.
            I revise my camera’s program if an environment changes. For example, when I take a photo in the room which has no light enough, I need to reset shutter speed to make photo looks brighter.
            After I finish the whole roll of the film and develop it by a photographic processing. The pictures are shown on the developed film and then I could print them out or scan them to a computer. Finally, I publish  photos from my film camera by sharing them to other people on Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.