Tuesday 9 June 2015

Champ's academic interests

My life's goal is to create a foundation or a charitable fund to generate cash flow to help many vulnerable people in Thailand. Moreover, I got a very good chance to earn a Royal Thai Scholarship to study a master's degree in Financial Engineering program and have a great responsibility to come back to be a part of the investment team at the Social Security Office. That's why my main goal is to gain deep knowledge related to finance and asset management to help me accomplish my main goal. I would like to perceive real experience at the center of the financial market, Wall Street at New York City. I got into NYU and it might be a good opportunity if I had a chance to do an internship at a financial firm in NYC.

However, it not as easy as I have thought about the financial market and the Financial Engineering program. There are many new things I have to learn about finance because I have no experience related to it. Financial Engineering program is a multidisciplinary program including many fields of study such as mathematics, economics, finance and computer science, so I have to learn them as much as possible to make sure I can study well in the Financial Engineering program.

1 comment:

  1. I do not know very much about finance and engineer, but it is good to hear that you want to do somethings for those in need. I hope you can accomplish your goal someday.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.