Wednesday 10 June 2015

Planning a summer trip

Summer is a good season to spend time at a beach. Therefore, I plan to have a trip with my family at the beach in this season.

First of all, I brainstorm idea about interesting beaches in Thailand. I also search the information about the hotel, restaurant, activities as well as transportation. Besides, I also ask family members about their aim and opinion for this trip.

Organization is next step of this plan. I try to choose only one place that my family is interested most. I also decide how long this trip will take. Then I select accommodation, and entertaining programs.

After that, I draft the plan in each day of the trip. In each day, I will design the program to be favorable to all family members’ interests and appropriate to transportation.

Then, all members help to review our schedule thoroughly. We also help each other to confirm the hotel and flight that I book for our trip.

In addition, if some programs are not available, we will revise our plan. For instance, we will add or remove some activities.

Finally, I will publish the summer trip schedule to all family members. I hope that this plan will bring us to be successful in our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.