Thursday 11 June 2015

Planning a trip to Japan

My friends and I plan and arrangement to Japan after we finish English Class. The first step is brainstorming such things as the number of friends that they are going to visit to Japan with me, what city to visit, finding an information about tourist attractions in the city, what hotel to stay while we are staying in the city, and an information about traveling.

Next, we make a reservation of the flight. We need to do it at first because we will get inexpensive tickets if we reserve in advance. I book the hotel on the Internet and estimate all expenses of the trip. These are all the organizing step.

Then, I draft the trip table which there is a schedule of the trip with the expenses. The schedule has date, time and places. In addition, there is time table of traveling such as schedule of buses and trains.

To review the trip table and details by my friends. If there is a mistake on the schedule or expenses, I will revise the trip table. Moreover, my friends can add activities that they would like to do in the trip table.

Finally, I am ready to publish the trip table. My friends and I hope that the trip to Japan is the best trip for us and we look forward to visit to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.