Wednesday 10 June 2015

Planning an adventure trip for my group

First of all, I and my friends need to brainstorm about a kind of activity we will choose to do, for example, hiking at a mountain in the northern part of Thailand, surfing on the beach in the southern part, etc.
After we choose the activity, I have to organize a date that I and my friend get a day off (a date is the most important part for every trip) and other information like the place we go, contact of agencies, detail of a base camp or a hotel for staying, flight ticket booking, etc.
Then, I draft my planning for this trip by using all information I have. It is necessary to think about what time that I can do the activities with my friend appropriately and when I have to come to a base camp or hotel.  
I review my trip and do not forget to send it to my friends in order to help me checking this plan for a trip.
I revise my trip plan by making some changes in accordance to every comment from my friends which is very useful for me. I add some missing details and correct my trip schedule to have more time to enjoy an activity.

At last, I publish my trip and send it to my friend for preparing ourselves for this trip. We are waiting for the date that we will do the adventure activity and hope that this trip will be fun and memorable.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.