Wednesday 10 June 2015

Writing a business plan

Business plan is a statement of business goals and how to achieve these goals. It needs to have a clear vision and describe all of the business details, including: production plan, marketing plan and financial plan. Therefore, creative thinking is very important.

First of all, I brainstorm ideas about the objective, vision, mission and target of the business. I do research about: the business’s competitors, the client target group, the opportunity of this kind of business in the market and the financial analysis and forecasting.

Then, I organize the ideas and the knowledge from my research, in order to make it specific and clear. Every plan in the business plan needs to relate another plan. For example, if production plan has a strategy to increase its product line, the financial plan needs to plan enough money to support this change.

After that, I draft my business plan by writing the goal statement and the process to achieve this goal in every term of business, such as, financial, marketing, logistic, and production.

Next, I review my business plan by reading it and find the unrelated part to make sure that my plan is reliable. Moreover, I revise my plan by editing the content in the plan in order to make it concise and easy to understand.


Finally, I publish my business plan to person who has a business which suitable for my plan and people who would like to use my plan with their business

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.