Wednesday 10 June 2015

It's not Hannibal, but ...

I'm not in the same league as Hannibal Lecter, but I love giving dinner parties, although not so much or so elaborately these days.

I might finish this one later, after I've seen your descriptions here describing the steps of brainstorming, organizing, drafting, reviewing, revising and publishing as they apply to your chosen creative processes. I haven't had lunch yet. 

The publication of my dinner party is, of course, the arrival of my guests and our sitting down to demolish what I've spent days preparing! Successful publication is when everyone leaves stuffed a few hours later.

1 comment:

  1. My most creative, and successful, dinner party to date was one I gave years ago (decades ago if I'm honest) with a friend from uni. We started at 7:00 PM, and our guests left at around 4:00 AM after a very happy destruction of the goodies we'd spent days preparing!

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.