Tuesday 9 June 2015

Praewproud's academic interests

My academic interest is Biology. I love to learn about human body, neurosciences, and organisms. Learning about that stuff helps me to understand human body and how it is related to ecosystem.It encourage me to values natural resources, forests, and other animals'lives.
When I was in high school that was the first time that I felt biology was so fantastic. I still remember the first time that I learned about cells. I spent a lot of time reading Biology text books. I fascinate in organisms and ecosystem.
Many years ago I went to Surin Islands and I was so stunned by the rich of biodiversity at that islands. The coral reefs were in perfect conditions. I saw sharks, sea turtles, tons of sea creatures. I took the time to enjoy seeing how sea animals lived.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting!! But sorry, I really hate Biology lol

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.