Wednesday 10 June 2015

Carrots planting

Firstly, I brainstorm my ideas about what conditions that carrot seeds like and how to grow its. Because plants are different from each other and they need specific things to live. For example, some of them always live in water, some like soil which contain of clay particles and another may like hot weather.  
After that, I prepare objects such as a planting box with 20x20x20 cm3, a bag of black soft soil, a dig and a package of carrot seed for organizing the carrot’s pot. Then, I draft my pot by put the soil in the box 15 cm. above the bottom. Next, I dig into the soil’s surface for 1 cm. deep and put the seed is that small hole. Then, closing the hole and watering.
I review them in two or three days later because carrot’s seeds need time to germinate. Then, I revise some of them which grew up too close with each other to separate and to have a space between them. If there are yellow leafs, I will take them out carefully.
Finally, I can publish my organic carrots by my own small farm from my box. I strongly believe that they will have the best natural test of carrots.  

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.