Tuesday 9 June 2015

Nut's academic interests

     I'm interested in biology, Human Physiology to be specific. For example, how the human blood system works. I believe that, by explore the human blood system, I can also explore many more health-related topics such as blood pressure and heart beat. As an electrical engineering student, I always love to applied my electronic knowledge into some form of device. And, I believe, with knowledge in human physiology, I can applied a device which would benefit for people's health.
 
     I am also interested in the wearable technology such as smart watch or pedometer (a step tracker). Because people becomes more and more aware of their health, I think that wearable technology is one of the solution that helps people taking care of their health.

3 comments:

  1. I think it's very interesting. Do you know that google also has this kind of project where they are working on technology that will help us live longer. I think you should check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/update-on-google-health-and-google.html

    It was cancelled.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.