Tuesday 9 June 2015

Ton's academic interests

My name is Narongrit Waree. I am interested in architecture although I never studied before. I like to see the beautiful buildings, how they were constructed, and what shaped they are. 

When I was a kid, I had an ambition to be an architecture. I think it's a cool job, looks great, and very attractive for others. When I traveled with My Family, I liked to See the Building instead of the Nature. Unfortunately, My Dream did not Came True. Anyway, even I did not have a Chance to Study in Architecture but I Can take it As My Leisure. When. I have free time, I love to read designed books, especially house or building design.

Designing is the way to use our creativity which leads to diversity. Different countries or cultures will have different kinds of architecture. Asian architecture such as temples in Thailand are elaborate which is reflected to the culture of Thai people.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.