Tuesday 9 June 2015

Poy's academic interests

I'm interested in both Business and Finance and going to attend the MBA program in the US next fall. My interest in Business and Finance happened when I have studied as a third year university student. At that time, I got a chance to participate in Young Financial Star Competition, arrange by the Stock Exchange of Thailand. This competition was about producing a stock research. The competition exposes my world to Finance. I've learned to apply financial theories, I 've studied throughout my three year in the university, to the real financial cases.The competition sharpened not only  my financial knowledge but also my analysis skills and professional skills. After I finished the bachelor's degree, I didn't hesitate to continue working in financial field. Because I'm fascinated in both business and finance, I decided to continue my master degree in MBA. I hope that the MBA degree would benefit my future job greatly.

1 comment:

  1. I'm afraid that business and finance do not excite me very much. I like economics, although I read it at a very basic level. I am especially interested in the work of behavioural economists, such as Dan Ariely, who explore what motivates people to make the decisions that they do.

    Also interesting is the work of people like Steven Levitt, who use economic tools to analyse things like crime rates and the factors that influence them.

    I also think it's good that we have different passions - the world would be a peculiar place if everyone shared only my interests.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.