Tuesday 9 June 2015

Pear's academic interests

      Personally, I have a lot of academic interests. First of all, I spend a lot of time to investigate how to draw pictures. For example, I normally try to draw Disney's cartoon, in particular Pooh. I always collect my works in my diary.
      Secondly, I love to read Thai novel from many young writers. This kind of story can help me to get new idea of my own novel. This also make me more friends to discuss our story concept or even problems.
      Lastly, I also take my time for studying about human diseases because this information provides knowledge to protect myself.

1 comment:

  1. That's very interesting. I also love drawing and read novel. I used to be a big fan of Thai Novel when I was in high school. I also like your idea about learning human diseases to protect yourself from any disease.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.