Thursday 11 June 2015

Solving some mathematics problems.

First, I have to brainstorm idea how to solve the problem. For example, I have to think what the question exactly asks and what information in that problem is helpful. Moreover, I have to find theories and facts that may be used for solving that problem.
Then, I organize the idea and solution by choosing theories and facts I apply and putting them in the appropriate order.
To draft my solution, I explain my solution by using those theories and facts. Moreover, I explain why I use those theories and what I obtain from using the theories.
I review my solution by reading it again in order to see if there are errors and points that may not be clear. After that, I revise my solution by correcting the errors I find and giving more explanation if it is not clear.

Finally, I am ready to publish my solution. I hand in my solution to my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.