Wednesday 10 June 2015

Creating a website

When I was in university, I had a chance to create a learning website used by lecturers to manage their teaching more effectively.

The first step was brainstorming many functions needed to serve the purposes that many lecturers want from the website such as class registration, works grading, students grouping, and so on. I had to list what the website could do and how it solved those problems.

Next, the organizing step was trying to design the website to be as much easy to use as possible. Moreover, my friend who was a web designer help me customize it to look modern and attractive.

I drafted my website with sample codes I wrote to see how it worked.

Then, I reviewed the website by using it and recorded all errors happened from this chunk of codes. I also distributed it to my close friends to find more other bugs.

With more information, I revised the website to make a better version. I repeated this step again and again to make sure the website could work efficiently until it was ready to publish.

Finally, the website was tested by many lecturers and students and published to use in the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.