Tuesday 9 June 2015

Hmee's academic interests

I am interested in literature. I have read a lot of book, I had imagined one day I would be the bookstore owner. furthermore I love coffee, I used to be barista at the coffee shop nearby my dormitory. It will be great to have small bookstore including coffee bar inside

I love local, rural and uncivilized places. I would like to live the last stage of my life by doing farm, raising animals the field as well as planting some vegetables for my own family. The green makes people relaxed, how is it good, if I have my own land where growing all green things and sufficiently stuffs for taking care yourself and anyone who you live with.

STAY in PEACE with the one who you love!




2 comments:

  1. It is interesting. I can imagine the green farm land that you mention. It would be a wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, I still see and expect some possibilities that they will occur!

    GET GROUNDED !

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.