Tuesday 9 June 2015

Kwang's academic interests

Business is what interest me. Even though I pursue my degree in Arts, majoring in English literature, I couldn't deny that the temptation of persuading people through marketing perspective is very alluring. Literature has taught me to understand the possibility and human's nature but it didn't tell me how I could use this knowledge in everyday's life like business does.For example, business has its way to conduct a research to understand their customers and study what they want to consume or what drive them to make a decision. Marketers implant this knowledge for their products and services.

The reason I am so keen on this field might be because I choose to work in the marketing professional. I observe and study what other create and the level of success they have granted. It never cease to amaze me. Business helps many achieved their dream and thrives for the better lives. One might say that business comes with risk. It is true in one perspective. Doing business doesn't mean that you will be rich but it means you dare to take chances and provide something that people who trust you will choose. This is the impact.

Business also requires creativity. The better you could differentiate yourselves, the better your business will be good. It keeps you up in the game and you have to learn new things everyday. I love it and will continue to do so.


1 comment:

  1. It is really interesting. It is said that If you have business mind you can find the opportunity everywhere. So maybe, Thailand will have other great business person like you.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.