Tuesday 9 June 2015

Japan's academic interests

          I am interested in chemistry because I love to do experiments. I am also happy when I can change one element to another. Chemical reaction is also exciting, it can be dangerous but it can also be fun.
         I am also interested in investment analysis. I am surprised when people can build a company with a little amount of money. Mathematics is important for studying investment analysis. I love Mathematics. So that is the reason why I am interested in investment analysis.
         Moreover, I love astronomy. I always wonder how stars in the solar system move around the sun. Watching stars through the telescope is also my favorite hobby. The universe is so mysterious that scientists still cannot find most information about it.
         

1 comment:

  1. These subjects are very interesting. The experiments in chemistry are very fun.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.