Tuesday 9 June 2015

Mild's academic interest

My academic interests evolve mostly around social sciences. I studied political science in the university, so my main concentrations are politics and international relations, which expand my interests into globalization and culture. When I travel abroad, different people, buildings and sub-culture always fascinate me. I also find history really interesting because it tells us who we once were, how norms of our society has emerged into what we believe today and how it will pave the way for the next generation.

I also have the interest for philosophy. I think it's an amazing way to understand what their roots of thoughts are or what values one holds onto, which affects a lot on the way they think. I like to get into a dialogue, talking deeply about life, with my friends.

I don't know if this is academic but I also have a strong interest in filmography. I never took a class on that, but I've watched tons of movies. I think the acting combined with the thoughtful script and beautifully crafted art direction is the master of art. So whenever I have free time, you'll find me in the cinema.


1 comment:

  1. That's interesting. Do you think people should have or rely on religion too much like they are these days. I think religions are for losers. It's full of supernatural incident, while some of them claim to be religion of nature.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.