Thursday 11 June 2015

Making a good cup of drip brew coffee

First, I brainstorm the methods about how to make drip brew coffee. For instance, I could add some condensed milk to make a Vietnamese's style coffee, or use different varieties of coffee beans to create the differences in taste or put some ice to make an iced coffee.

    After that, I organize the ingredient and equipment I need to make coffee: a handed grinder, a filter paper, big coffee cup, a jar, coffee beans and hot water.

    To draft my drip brew coffee, I slowly rinse the hot water from a jar and let it passes through the ground coffee beans contained in a filter until it drop into coffee cups.

     I review my drip coffee by considering how fast of water seeps through a paper filter.

    To revise my drip brew coffee is done by adjusting a few things. If water seeps too fast through ground coffee beans, I grind the beans to get much finer ground coffee. I could also reduce the amount of water or add some more ground coffee beans if the taste is weak.

    Finally, I publish my cups of drip brew coffee to my family in the morning after breakfast. I serve it with ice for anyone who prefer the cold one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.