Thursday 11 June 2015

During my time in the United States I really want travel across the country, probably first to San Francisco. I even figured out tentatively what the trip should be like and this is how I did it.

First of all I brainstormed what I want to do and where I want to visit. The Golden Gate is a must so it's on the top of my list. Then I organized all the activities in order to see what could be the in the same day, because I didn't want the trip to be too much energy-consuming. Now that I know how each day would be like, I started to draft the plan for the whole trip. At the point I also did a lot of research on the locations of the tourist attractions to see the possibilities of traveling from one place to another in a certain amount of time.

Then I reviewed the plan as a whole picture. And I saw that there were some days I'd spend too much time travelling because each places were far from one another. So I revised the activities based on the convenience of travelling that would save time on the road. Now that the activities were well-balanced and the wasting time were cut off, I published the plan for my friends to see if anyone would like to join my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.