Wednesday 10 June 2015

TON : Making a flyer for advertising AUA courses.

First, I brainstorm ideas about how to promote the AUA courses. For example , the purpose of this advertisement, or the details that I need to convey, or the strategies that I need to use to convince the reader to apply for the courses including the message that I need to tell them. I can simply make a concept map to extract the ideas for this flyer.

Then, I organize the components of the flyer.  I need to consider what should be in the flyer : picture , words, detail, and price.

To draft my flyer, I use Photoshop software to create a flyer. I choose a photo of cute students using as a background  then type some words that will convince the reader.

I review my spelling and the details. If there is a mistake, I need to correct it. Then I will print out or send an email to my colleague to help me to review it.

If my friends say that the font is too formal for the advertisement, I will revise a flyer by making a few changes. I can use a stylish font to make the flyer more interesting.

Finally, I am ready to publish my flyer. I print it out and make copies. Now it’s time to promote an AUA courses!

2 comments:

  1. I like Ton's chosen topic and ideas on it.
    It would be great if more people saw the constructive steps in the process outlined here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Peter

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.