Wednesday 10 June 2015

Making a lovely bouquet of flowers

To make a flower bouquet ,I start with brainstorming creative ideas. I design on a paper about what kind of flowers, colors, and others materials that I will use to make the bouquet. This helps me to have a clear image of my colorful bouquet.
After having a vivid picture of what I want to create, I organize materials and flowers that I intend to use to make a bouquet. For example, white flowers are my favorite. I usually use flowers like lilies, roses, and gardenias. I also prepare another materials such as a vase, oasis, and decorating leaves.
Then drafting the bouquet, I use the biggest flowers such as Lilies as a center of the bouquet and add some more smaller flowers as a frame. Following by adding many leaves to make a contrast color with the flowers and make it more interesting.
I review my bouquet by put it on the table at the center of the room. I consider it from many perspective especially color and balance.
Next, I revise my bouquet by making some adaptation. I always add some more gypsos and leaves to cover oasis and make it closer to perfection.
Lastly, my lovely bouquet is ready to exhibit. I put it on dining table where my beloved family members can enjoy it beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Praew.
    Your published bouquet sounds a great success. I'm sure it is much appreciated. Your post reminded me of a friend who used to decorate my home with flowers - he took the same care at each step that you do, with very attractive results.
    I'm not so good at flower arranging.

    ReplyDelete

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.