Tuesday 9 June 2015

Dream's academic interests

When I was high school, I was interested in history because I would like to know about the history of each countries. When I studied at the university, I am changed my mine. I focused on the ecology and climate change because I always see a lot of news on TV and the Internet.

After I finish BS degree, I work as Soil Scientist at Land Development Department. My responsibilities are land use planning and zoning economic crops.

Now, I am interested in soil management because I need to improve my projects. Therefore, in the master degree, I would like to study in Soil and Crop Sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you click the blue "Publish" button for your first comment on a post, check ✔ the "Notify me" box. You want to know when your classmates contribute to a discussion you have joined.

A thoughtful response should normally mean writing for five to ten minutes. After you state your main idea, some details, explanation, examples or other follow up will help your readers.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.